Hi little learner!!!
We are going to show you how to learn english using internet resources.
The first thing we are going to do is work in four differents areas:
- Maybe this is the easiest thing to do using internet. We can find a lot of text writting in english. Is better to look for things we like. For examples, I like cooking so I would look for cooking recipes.
- Another interesting thing to do is look for english ebooks you can download and print so we can read it when ever we want.
We can do mainly two things:
- Some TDT series and movies can be listened on original version.
- Youtube and google videos has a lot of english videos. They have their own channels you can subscribe to.
- You can download movies and series from internet using P2P free software program like emule or Ares.
- There are some new program that support on-line streaming and let you watch tv, programs or series, even download. A good option is an open source program called miro.
* Listen music, radio,audiobooks, …
- There are some special kind of radio program wich are upload to internet and anyone can download it and reproduce it on any portatil reproducer like ipod. Theese kind of radio program are called podcast (from ipod and broadcast). There are a lot of programs to manage them easily. Here you have a seeker for podcasts.
- The easiest thing to do is writting to other person that want to interchange emails in english. He could be a native person or just study colleague.
- Another thing to do is to write your own english blog. For example one thing to can do is write want your are currently studing. So if you are studing present perfect you write an entry about present perfect with the rules, examples and so on; and answer the comments people can send you. Don’t think you have nothing to show the world. This is the main excuse.
- If your level is good enough is very good to use chats and IRC programs. This improve your english level quickly and you can speak (well write) to different people on every day. This is very good to learn and is very enjoy.
- On-line multilingual dicctionary (Very good) It has word sound reproduction.
- On-line multilingual traductor (Google traductor)
- MoreThanEnglish. This is a great place with a lof of resources. It worthy to visit it.
- Ten tips to learn english.
- This is the post that give me the idea. It is a spanish written post, and I think this post is better than mine.
- Puebloingles. This is a kind of intensive english course. You spend several days at a little town where no one speak spanish.
Note: “”"This is a summary of using internet resources for learning english. This summay can be improve, redistribute by anyone and the finally target is people learn english. So use it and improve whatever you want.“”"